ATS is the original inventor of the arc shaped intake manifold, to which set the standard across the industry. The ArcFlow dynamically directs air into the intake manifold with a gradual expansion chamber designed for maximum flow and minimum turbulence. By allowing the air to gradually expand, as opposed to an abrupt expansion, the air will continue on its path without a "tumbling" affect. This tumbling affect slows the air flow and creates a restriction. With the ArcFlow, you will experience lower EGTs, quicker turbo spool up, and better throttle response.
The ArcFlow includes pre drilled and taped holes for any thing from a boost gauge, water/methanol injection, propane injection, nitrous, or anything you want to add or monitor.
The ArcFlow is available in either black or purple. The kits include hardware and a new Cummins intake manifold gasket.
ATS Arc-Flow Features and Benefits
- Non-restrictive air flow design
- Increases intake efficiency
- Increases air velocity
- Eliminates air turbulence
- Increases throttle response, torque and horse power
- Increases fuel economy
- Gains of up to 15 horsepower and 30 foot pounds of torque
- Pre-tapped for easy, clean, gauge, water injection and Nitrous injection installation
- Wont void factory warranty
ATS Diesel ArcFlow Intake Manifold - Black - 2019012164 will fit: